RouteXL is a multi stop route planner, that you can use to plan your road trip for business or leisure. It optimizes your itinerary with multiple destinations, ordering points for the fastest route.
To plan a route with multiple stops, go to www.routexl.com
Route optimization is awesome when you need to visit several locations on one day, e.g. customers, sights, shops or companies. It saves travel time and energy - fuel, gas, electricity - while lowering costs and emissions. Productivity increases when less time is spent on the road driving around. Customers as well as drivers love well-planned, fast pickups, deliveries and services.
The route planner can import your addresses in bulk. The algorithm supports time windows, e.g. ready and due time for visits, pickup & delivery points, and multiple rounds, e.g. to assign stops to several drivers or days. Multiple modes of transport are available. Routes up to 20 stops are free on the website, more stops per route require an upgrade. The service is made available under a fair use policy.
Quick guide - create a simple road trip in a few steps
User manual - go into the details
RouteXL does not offer support via telephone. Your ideas, questions or problems are welcome on the support forums: support.routexl.com
Frequently asked questions
- Is the map empty/white/grey? Do you see no streets at all? Select another map style in Options > Styling > Map style
- Having problems with addresses on the map? Check this announcement or read more about geocoding
- Does the route not seem optimized? Check the setting at Options > Routing > Optimize routes
- Does the export to Google Maps not work? Read this page
- Did you upgrade but can't you add more addresses? Reset your session, follow these steps
- Do you wish to cancel your recurring subscription? Read this page
- Are you missing the invoice for your PayPal upgrade? Read this page