RouteXL calculates some savings when optimizing your route.
- After a route is found, the savings are added below the map and the driving directions. Scroll all the way down to find them.
- The savings are based on the parameters you have in the Options.
- Savings are calculated be comparing the original order of stops with the optimal order.
- The sum of all savings is shown when opening the website.
The savings that are displayed:
- Travel time - The total time required for travel. Excludes time in waiting or servicing.
- Distance - The total distance that will be travelled.
- Fuel - Calculated from total distance and the fuel consumption parameter.
- Costs - Calculated from the required fuel and fuel price parameter.
- CO2 - Calculated from required fuel and CO2 per unit fuel parameter.