The fulfillment dialog can be used for the workflow of navigating to each location to be visited, after the route has been planned.
Open the dialog
There are several ways to open the fulfillment dialog:
- When a route is mapped, the "Find route" button is replaced by the "Fulfill" button. This button opens the Fulfillment dialog.
- The dialog can be be opened via the Download button.
- When you share the route URL and it is opened on a smartphone, the fulfillment dialog is shown by default.
Use the dialog
The fulfillment dialog shows the list of stops in the planned order, with the scheduled arrival time, optional time windows, pickup & delivery points and instructions.
- Each stop has a button "Navigate" to launch the navigation app with that destination.
- After a stop has been visited it can be removed from the list with the "Delete" button.
Hint: you can select the navigation app in the Options.
Navigating multiple stops with Waze (YouTube)