The Edit location dialog appears if the Edit button is selected from the Location details popup. Some additional details can be edited here:
- Name - the name or label that is used in the Address list and labels on the map. It is also used in some Download files.
- Note - additional remarks or instructions. These are shown in the Location details, in driving directions and WEBFLEET export
- Ready time - the time at which the location may be visited earliest, i.e. if a shop opens at 10AM use 10:00.
- Due time - the time at which the location must be visited latest, i.e. if a shop closes at 9PM use 21:00
- Service time - the time required at the location, i.e. if a visit will take an hour use 1:00
- Visit before - this location is a pickup point and must be visited before another, which may be choosen from the dropdown list.
- Visit after - this location is a delivery point and must be visited after another, which may be choosen from the dropdown list.
Note: if a location has been indicated to have a time window it will get a blue marker with a timer icon. If a location has been indicated as a pickup or delivery point, it will get a green marker with a cart icon.