The RouteXL API allows programmatic access to our route optimization algorithm. Using the API you can connect systems directly, without the need to use the public website. The API is meant for developers.
- The input must be locations as positions (lat/lng coordinates).
- Returned are distance tables and routes.
- Routes are the locations in optimized order, including cumulative distance and arrival times.
- Authorization is required, with username and password of the public website.
- You can optimize only one route at a time.
- Free use for routes up to 10 stops.
- If you need more stops per route you can upgrade.
The API is documented at http://www.routexl.com/api/